cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Noah3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just made a payment on my account.  To re activate my plan. Then i was charged a extra  28.00 and my plan was changed.  I want my old plan back and my money  refunded  please. Why would i change my plan i had to the one you did,?

Please refund me and put it back the way it was please.

Another thing the chat with Simon  is totally  useless. 

Thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 REPLIES 4

@Noah3 We will try to help

But first, can you login to My Account using Incognito mode. Check if you have any money showing as Available Fund

Then go to Payment History page ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/account/payment/payment-history ) and take a screenshot of the recent  transactions and post it here

Also, tell us what plan do you currently have

Noah3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So why did i get a message  saying plan add on and change with international  calls and texts which i never did. And why DID YOU charge me a extra  25.00 which i see is showing i  my account as available  ? Did my plan change?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Noah3 wrote:

I just made a payment on my account.  To re activate my plan. Then i was charged a extra  28.00 and my plan was changed.  I want my old plan back and my money  refunded  please. Why would i change my plan i had to the one you did,?

Please refund me and put it back the way it was please.

Another thing the chat with Simon  is totally  useless. 

Thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Noah3  - you were charged the amount you needed to reactivate you plan? Is your plan now Active?

Your plan will not change automatically unless you choose to change it 'now' through the Change Plan area. If you do choose to Change Now, you do not get those prorated funds back from the cycle you are currently already in.

So, it is recommended to "Change Plans on Next Renewal" so this doesn't happen.

OR, did you just top up your account and you see the funds in your Available Funds balance? If so, just leave the funds there as they will be used on future renewals of your plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Noah3 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.