cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! unable to login and lost sim

Must11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I urgently need new sim with same number but I am facing the following issue.

My account from which I am subscribed is unable to login due to login code being sent to lost sim number. I created a second account for the purpose of seeking assistance here. please advise what to do once I purchase a replacement sim in terms of transferring my original number while not being able to log in to self serve

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did not receive or cannot receive your 2FA code by SMS - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

When you gain access to your account AND have new SIM do SIM swap going to Profile then - Change SIM number

Yummy_0-1700238580822.png

Yummy_1-1700238584904.png

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Must11 

Have you previously created your eversafe ID? If so and @hTideGnow 's suggestion does not produce the email option try entering your email and use the "forgot password" option and send that code to your email. Reset your password. Clear your browser and/or pm app cache. Login with your new password. When the code is sent to your phone # enter 4x6 digit random incorrect codes submitting each one in quick succession. This should bring up the email option along with the voice and text options. 

It's also possible to use the voice option by calling your phone number after choosing that option. Once the call connects to voicemail press "*" and enter your voicemail pin #. Have a piece of paper and pen ready. The code is given very quickly and repeated once. Often the first one will be missing the first couple of digits or even the entire code but you should be able to hear the complete code when it's repeated. Once you are sure you have written it down correctly delete the message. If you do not have a voicemail pin # set up on your voicemail do not use this option for security reasons.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Must11 

did you try clicking "Didn't receive code?" and see if send email is an option there?

if not submit ticket with CS agent and provide them the sim number and they will help the swap

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And you got the new sim already?  If not, get a PM sim from Telus or Koodo store

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Must11  get a new SIM card and get support to SIM card swap the number for you and you will be able to log in again with the new SIM card . 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.