cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Trying to change email for friend for account

annacookie0811
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was helping a friend with paying two separate accounts for her two children.

We recently had a falling out, and I need to change the email on both accounts to her email. I was able to change my name to her name for both accounts but not the emails.

Please any help would be appreciated along with my debit card being removed from the account as she no longer wants me paying the kids phone bills but she said she would like to keep the numbers. (A very bad falling out this time and I feel its permanent)

When we signed up in Mississauga we were told to use two different emails and her name and my name in order to change it. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks in advance

10 REPLIES 10

@musicollector wrote:

I always manage my accounts on my computers. Far easier. I went to My Profile | My Settings and right there I see:

musicollector_0-1663701263462.png

The above won't change the e-mail address for the Self Serve account as the customer is asking for.

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I always manage my accounts on my computers. Far easier. I went to My Profile | My Settings and right there I see:

musicollector_0-1663701263462.png

annacookie0811

Thanks makes sense, Im going to do that now and fingers crossed someone responds

annacookie0811

Does she need a second email for the second account or can I transfer the one phone to be both on the same account?

It makes much more sense that way to get everything together for the two kids. 
Thanks in advance

Anna

HI @annacookie0811   In that case, you might simply message them and ask.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There is a chance you will need to create another Community account for the 2nd account/phone number.  but message them and see what they say

annacookie0811

How do I do this for both phones (separate emails per the lady telling us to sign up)? Do I need to make a second account do the same thing on the link?? 
Thanks 
Anna

annacookie0811

How do I do this for both phones (separate emails per the lady telling us to sign up)? Do I need to make a second account do the same thing on the link?? 
Thanks 
Anna

HI @annacookie0811   try this

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

annacookie0811

I tried that, but it kept saying with the bot to come to community support page. 

Its so frustrating.

Hopefully so, if not, it just shows sometimes you do things you think for the right reasons - but in the end, not everyone is going to like you - and they probably never liked us in the first place. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@annacookie0811 , to change email address for a self serve account, you will need to use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  Each account has to have its own unique email address.  Sorry things did not work out with your friend.  Maybe cooler heads will prevail in the end.

Need Help? Let's chat.