cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Payment

Marleen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get help from Public Mobile. All I get is the same answer; which is not answer at all. Why was my service cut off March 6th? I had an automatic payment plan. So i made a payment and now they have charged me twice

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marleen1  you sure they charged twice?  do you see two charges on your My Account, Payment history?  If you see the charged you twice, check if the Available fund has one of the charge (but remember, each renewal , you will see two lines there ,  not one)

if you see just one charge on My Account but two charges on your credit card, then one of them should be just pending charge.  Wait till Monday or Tuesday and it should drop off from your credit card

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Marleen1 

What was the answer you receive so we can narrow down to a possible solution?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Marleen1   Unfortunately, autopay does occasionally fail.  For now login into your account using incognito/private mode and if you see an account balance for your payments, you may need to click the Reactivate option if you're still without service to push the payment.  Try rebooting the phone too.  Any extra charges should appear in your account balance and will be used to pay your next renewal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Marleen1  you need support to get a credit or refund 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.