cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - New Account but Can't Login

bkennedype
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I setup my account no problem on my Google Pixel.  I then tried to setup my wife's iPhone 11.  Diring the process I confirmed the transfer of account, but it never worked, the number stayed with the old sim and therefore could not receive a text message as I could not assign the number to the eSim.. 

I then reset the eSim thinking that would help and now realize it didn't.  Can't log into app, can't go back to previous provider because can't confirm via text.  At a loss of what to do.  And noone to talk to. Is there some way to resolve?

9 REPLIES 9

HI @bkennedype 

the best way is to download the app on the phone you want to install esim.

bkennedype

@hTideGnow - if I buy another eSim it seems to want to install it.  I want to buy and generate the email and then install on the iPhone - does that make sense?

bkennedype

Thanks for the help.  Happy to hear I might still have the number.  Created a ticket with agent with account particulars, so will see what happens nowm

hi @bkennedype no worries, the number is with the account and you still have the. number 

try to get a new eSIM

if you cannot login the app , submit ticket with CS agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bkennedype

I want to keep the number.  Is the old number now lost. @hTideGnow 

Telus is owner of number, it successfully transferred from Virgin.

bkennedype

Porting into Public Mobile 

hi @bkennedype you get free replacement eSIM now 

Just login  PM app, use email to get 2FA and buy new eSIM from the Account page. It will first show $5 but it will give you a $5 credit when you complete the purchase 

bkennedype

@fixin1 - I did delete the eSim, so now what?

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bkennedype - So are you porting into Public Mobile or leaving Public Mobile?

Either way - CS_Agent will be able to help, but do not delete the eSIM - it cannot be restored once deleted:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.