cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!! I can not enter to my account and my phone is blocked

Liz80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Helpppp!   I am having trouble updating my information for my monthly payment on Public Mobile. As a result, my phone service has been disconnected. I have attempted to access my account through the app and website, but have encountered errors preventing me from completing the necessary actions. I have been unable to reach anyone for assistance. Is the issue with the website or specific to my account? I urgently need to regain phone service or transfer my number to another provider. 

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Liz80 

it could be a bad day to update credit card, there has been higher number or reports about trouble updating card

that being said, you had the issue for sometimes

First, if you want to resume service first, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug or online at ding.com / recharge.com / muskbird.com and you can load the voucher via *611 or My Account to get the service up and running

For the credit card, although what we know is that PM does not send address or name to credit card for posting payments, there is a chance you still need to have the correct name/address/postal code on your My Account's profile and match what are on the credit card.  So, make sure those info are connect on My Account.  And if your name is long, try shorten it with initials.

and if nothing works, message support and see if they can help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.