cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble accessing MyAccount

chrisisbrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am new to public mobile and just activated my SIM online. After doing so I couldn’t log into MyAccount.. and when I try resetting password it says there’s an issue. I even got a text after activation saying “Welcome to Public Mobile! An email confirmation including your activation & payment information will be sent shortly.” And I still haven’t gotten any email yet.. 

7 REPLIES 7

chrisisbrown

No the only text I received is: “Welcome to Public Mobile! Something not working? We can help - start a conversation with our 24/7 virtual assistant: https://bit.ly/2EpXZrr, who

can direct you to the help you need.An email confirmation including your activation & payment information will be sent shortly.”

yes incoming calls going to voicemail 

@chrisisbrown  That’s certainly possible did you get the confirmation text to port and reply YES to confirm the port in the 90 minute window ? Are I comming calls going directly to voice mail if so there’s a number to call Telus porting team to help I’ll send you it private message 

chrisisbrown

Sorry yes I also have an telus account for my home security, but I got locked out of my PM account for few hours because I tried to log in too many times. Do you think my number is not fully ported over yet? And that’s why I am having service issues ?

chrisisbrown

Right now I can only make calls, but I’m not receiving calls or texts, and my texts ain’t getting received. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chrisisbrown   is your PM service working now?

For access to the site, did you happen to also have an accoutn with Telus?  Sometimes Telus My Account would got mixed up with PM My Account

And you used browser saved password?  Try to use Incognito mode to login to PM and DO NOT use browser saved passwrod, just type them in 

If still unable to login and concern with with the confirmation email, message PM support directly here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@chrisisbrown  Get support to help you regain

access 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.