cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received my 2nd year loyalty reward

joeyyyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Joined PM on July 2015 and only have a one year loyalty so far on my account. Its October and just wondering when my 2nd year loyalty kicks in?

7 REPLIES 7

joeyyyy

yes its $3 per 30 days just that on mine account it shows $3 so i was confused if it was for 90 days but it not.

@joeyyyy wrote:

Thanks guys i solved it... my plan is paid by 90days so when i looked at my rewards it says $1 so i thought it was for the 90 days but after looking at it better its at $1-30days so $3 per 90 days.Thanks guys for the insight.

If you have been a continuous customer since July 2015 on this account, you should be receiving $3 per 30 days or $9 per 90 days for each renewal.  You are into the 4th year of service.  I am going to be in year 3 of continuous service on my next renewal and I will be getting $6 per 90 days in loyalty rewards.  If all you are getting is $3 per 90 days, then something is not right. 

joeyyyy

Thanks guys i solved it... my plan is paid by 90days so when i looked at my rewards it says $1 so i thought it was for the 90 days but after looking at it better its at $1-30days so $3 per 90 days.Thanks guys for the insight.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@joeyyyy wrote:

Joined PM on July 2015 and only have a one year loyalty so far on my account. Its October and just wondering when my 2nd year loyalty kicks in?

What plan are you on?  I know you said you got one year loyalty but just wondering if you are on a Pioneer plan or if you switched from your original plan that you had with PM

Based on this post, pioneer customers are those who joined before January 27, 2015.  When in year 4, there should be $3 of loyalty reward per 30 days.  I just checked my account and I am queued up to receive $2 per 30 days on my next renewal in January 2019 which is into year 3 of service. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-April-1-changes-are-happening...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

was your phone ever out of service for any period of time?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@joeyyyy wrote:

What plan are you on?  I know you said you got one year loyalty but just wondering if you are on a Pioneer plan or if you switched from your original plan that you had with PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@joeyyyy, if you joined some time in July 2015, then the first renewal that takes place on or after August 2017 should have been when $2 per 30 days of loyalty rewards kicks in.  At this point since you completed 3 full years of service, you should be getting $3 per 30 days of loyalty rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.