cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards to points loyalty transfer.

Snikczar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before the switchover to the new Points system, it was stated that people who had been with Public before Jan 2024 would automatically get a point per month since they had signed up with Public. I have not received these yet. Sign up date (Nov 2019) = 54 points. Only the welcome 5 points have been added to my account.
Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 13-00-51 Introducing Public Points Rewards.png

7 REPLIES 7

Ana20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in the same situation like you ,buy unfortunately there is nothing we can do .

Sorry for your loss and mine too !

HI @Snikczar 

the old rewards is gone.  What you got to keep is whatever on your Available funds will still be there 

Snikczar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 17-00-25 Moving to Public Points Help Article Public Mobile.png

Says in here that old Rewards will be put into the new points system...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan   Actually, that's incorrect as PM, so considerately, removed the option to receive the conversion points for each month of service with PM, one day before the announcement of forced migration to Public Points.

@Snikczar   Sadly, you're out of luck, just like the rest of us.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Snikczar in order to get this you had to switch yourself prior to May 1. Did you do that? If yes and you didn't get the points use the chatbot to ask PM. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Snikczar 

that was a promotion to get people to migrate themselves.  With the force migration, this incentive is gone.  Sorry about taht

Need Help? Let's chat.