cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Members with spare SIM cards for last minute Promotion Signup

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

This is a simple topic that offers freedom people or anyone else wanting to profit from the promotion and their online order cannot make it on time of the deadline.

If you have spare SIM cards please leave a comment with your location (city) and area you are willing to cover Ex:

I do have a couple of SIM cards available in Ottawa. Anyone in the National Capital Region (Ottawa-Gatineau) can send me a private mail if they want one . 

It is also a good idea to see the regions of active community people . (I would expect a lot of people from the center of the universe :p) 

3 REPLIES 3

Most community people charge the same as PM so 5 dollars, while others won't charge you if you use them as reference for the rewards.

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

im looking for a spare sim, how much will it cost me?

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
I have some spare SIM cards to send anyone in the mail. Please send me a private message!

- I send you the SIM card number by private message;
- You activate your account using that number before the promo ends;
- If a concern, you change your account status to "lost/stolen" as a safety precaution, so nobody can use your service/data;
- I send you the SIM in the mail, and you receive it after 2-4 days.

If your are porting a number, this implies you won't have service for 2-4 days... Up to you to see if it is worth it to get the promo rates!

Also, this could be a solution if you already ordered a SIM but won't receive it in time to register for the promo... I send you the SIM number, you activate your account, and then when you receive the SIM you ordered you swap SIM number in your selfserve, and voilà!
Need Help? Let's chat.