cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has any here ever received a response to a support ticket?

mike_yung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was told by an auto-response I could expect a response the next day but have heard nothing.  Wondering if I'm alone with this disappointing experience.  Seems like we're left on our own to help each other solve our problems in this message board. 

8 REPLIES 8

@mike_yung 

what exact roaming problem you have voice? data? can you manually connect to T-Mobile or AT&T?

mike_yung

Problem's with US roaming which seems to affect many as it's been discussed at length here.  None of the 'solutions' helped.  

mike_yung

yep

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it might take a while but agent WILL respond. My experience is very positive and I give all kudos to agents.

Since NOBODY ever reads Help file agents are overwhelmed with trivial inquiries customers can resolve posting in Community.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

yes , no problem to agent's response. Did you check the community inbox??

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @mike_yung 

Well, this is your way of support here mostly. But it's Saturday and support is on the other side of the world so...  when did you message them? If it's been less than 48 hours, I'd wait till then not to pester as they have a ton of other customers who asked for help before you they are trying to help as well. Just saying, people should not recommend pesterdaying them.

What issues are you having?

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mike_yung It looks like support reply is taking a long time those days, some customers reported, they got a response after 3 days.

what is your issue? The communitymay be able to help

Need Help? Let's chat.