cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had trouble log into my account

Cloud_Yao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had trouble to log into my account and update my email address. Is there any people can talk to customer or in store service.

7 REPLIES 7

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Cloud_Yao , the My Account webpage & Public Mobile app is working for me now! It is still a little slow but working much better for me!

Savage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dunkman  Ok thank you !

@Savage 

@Savage wrote:

@Dunkman  Will these plans still be available in few  days to change too ?

I have no official knowledge. 

Due to the popularity of these deals, I would assume that these promo deals will last until at least Cyber Monday.  Public mobile does not change things much over the weekend usually.  

Also, depends on the competition.  As long as the competition overs these similar deals, Public mobile will continue to also offer. 

Savage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dunkman  Will these plans still be available in few  days to change too ?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Cloud_Yao wrote:

Hi,

I had trouble to log into my account and update my email address. Is there any people can talk to customer or in store service.

@Cloud_Yao , can it wait until tomorrow? I have been trying to sign into My Account on here & the app for over 6 hours!

The response back from a CS_Agent:

We are aware that there are issues with the website and the access to the self-serve profile.

That is due to the launch of the new plans.

The Tech Team is aware of the issue.

I suggest that you wait until tomorrow and try again.

At the moment, the website has issues due to a high volume of users.

I hope that tomorrow the website is running properly.”

As soon as I am able to get My Account & Public Mobile app to load successfully I will update you.

If it cannot wait please send a private message to CS_Agent to update it for you.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cloud_Yao  

the site has been down for several hours. Too many people are probably trying to access the site due to Black Friday deals and it caused a crash. At these great new plan rates, you can't really blame people lol

I would check back in a bit and try accessing your account again a little later on. It is said that even trying tomorrow might be your best bet. Hoping that it loads for you soon!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Cloud_Yao 

The website is being overwhelmed by existing and new customers trying to get the Black Friday deals.  Some customers waiting 1-2 hours to change plans. 

If no rush, I would just wait a few days and change at a later date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.