cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't login to activate to $34 40GB 5G plan.

Kimbo123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been over 4 hours. Still can't login. A few times I've been able to get started logging in, but eventually it give some error message and dies, and I have to start over again. Same thing I guess I said three hours ago, but I assume they will let us get this plan tomorrow since this form is full of people with the same issue. @CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbo123 , the My Account webpage & Public Mobile app is working for me now! It is still a little slow but working much better for me!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbo123 wrote:

It has been over 4 hours. Still can't login. A few times I've been able to get started logging in, but eventually it give some error message and dies, and I have to start over again. Same thing I guess I said three hours ago, but I assume they will let us get this plan tomorrow since this form is full of people with the same issue. @CS_Agent 

@Kimbo123 ,

I have been try for over 6 hours! My Account & Public Mobile app are stuck on loading & never does load!

The response back from a CS_Agent:

We are aware that there are issues with the website and the access to the self-serve profile.

That is due to the launch of the new plans.

The Tech Team is aware of the issue.

I suggest that you wait until tomorrow and try again.

At the moment, the website has issues due to a high volume of users.

I hope that tomorrow the website is running properly.”

As soon as I am able to get My Account & Public Mobile app to load successfully I will update you.

DJHannah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve only been trying for a half hour but can’t log in to the IOS app or the website.  The little circle keeps going around and around and around . . . 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Wow, that is a long time and your patience is great.

I'm wondering if you are able to try from another device? I had to do that a few times in the past. Sometimes even 2 devices running at the same time just incase as I found that one of my device is slower than the other and with the public mobile site been always so, my device made it worst. 

Need Help? Let's chat.