cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME PLEASE!!! Phone says No Service and my bill is paid someone help can't call, text, or go on

caiyong1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was paid and was working fine with no problems, my account still says active. Today I found it says No Service, and I changed my public mobile SIM card to another iPhone, it still shows NO Service. But another Telus SIM card works fine on this phone. BTW, right now I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

7 REPLIES 7

caiyong1

Thank you!

@caiyong1 

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

It will show you last 4 digits of the sim card. Now take the sim out of your phone do they match?

If they don't you have Been a victim of simjacking.

Click plans and add-ons then lost/stolen mark it as stolen to block whoever has access to your account sim.

Then immediately start changing all your passwords and check your financials for fraud.

Then open a ticket for moderators.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Let us know!

@caiyong1 

Report your phone lost/stolen.

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  

Change the password to your self service account to something stronger.  Also check any online banking/financial accounts, PayPal and change passwords, etc. 

Then contact moderator for help.  They might be able to restore your old SIM card.  Or you might need to purchase another SIM card and change yourself.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

New Ticketing system - faster

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: SIM card swap. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

caiyong1

They don't match! So what am I going to do next?

@caiyong1 

If they dont match suspend your service via the lost/stolen button in the plans page. Change your password. First check all financial accounts and contact your banks fraud department. When these are secure come back and open a ticket with the moderators.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@caiyong1 wrote:

My phone was paid and was working fine with no problems, my account still says active. Today I found it says No Service, and I changed my public mobile SIM card to another iPhone, it still shows NO Service. But another Telus SIM card works fine on this phone. BTW, right now I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Click the Change sim card tab and you should see the last 4 digits of your pin. Then take out the actual sim and compare the digits to make sure they are the same numbers.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@caiyong1 

Check your SIM card number in your self service account.  See if the last 4 digits match your physical PM SIM card.  If it does not match, let us know.  You have been simjacked.  

Need Help? Let's chat.