cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grandfathered 12gbLTE/ 90 day @$120 Massive Plan Price Hike Since Mobile App Went Live??!!

ekcs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since the change to mobile app, my next payment in August now shows my grandfathered 12gb/ 90days 4G plan at $246??!!

My last payment was just this May at $120 before incentives, which is the correct price.

Is the new system glitched or is this some kind of unannounced intended change for people who hung onto their old plans?

4 REPLIES 4

ekcs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the quick response everyone!

I love how it's a $246 plan with massive discounts that's pretty funny.

Haven't really looked at any of the offerings for awhile. Some of those new promos are attractive. Time to check out the new options for sure!

@ekcs 

There has been no price increase.  The Fall Promo 2016 plan was internally coded in the system as a $246 plan in the system wth credits that brought it down to $120.  This glitch has happened before, but it's a cosmetic website issue only.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ekcs  Be good time to change to the 20GB plan for $39. That would be better deal you get 60 GB over the 3 monthes for $117 instead and get to keep your old rewards  just change for next renewal 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ekcs   I don't think such a price hike, probably just glitches

please submit a ticket with PM before you next renewal.   And maybe @J_PM  should be aware of this pricey glith as well  🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.