cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredible difficulty logging in repeatedly, no phone number, no data

Crosa96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I realise this will have come through to the community hub as I couldn't find any helpful customer support to contact. I am being taken in literal circles logging in over and over again requesting to "Resume my activation" to which I'm then told my email and password are incorrect, or that my email doesn't exist, despite being sent 15 separate log in codes. The site was happy to take my money however earlier, to which I now have a SIM card that doesn't work an 60 less dollars.

I simply want to have this phone set up, someone for the love of god please assist me here, even with a contact support phone number please.

Kind regards,

Ryan

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Crosa96   you could be caught with this new My Account upgrade last night

What I suggest  you to do is to open a ticket with support and hope they can sort it out

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/libs/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&lang=en&toggle=fals...

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Crosa96  Support is all online unfortunately no one to talk to here’s how o contact 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.