cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to the United States

TerriRose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just joined Public Mobile today.  I am going to the USA for 14 days.  How does one by an add-on?  

5 REPLIES 5

Biller007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think if you have a phone that is esim compatable there is some  options to get data cheap.  You could look into this and add the unlimited text and phone calls through PM.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TerriRose wrote:

I just joined Public Mobile today.  I am going to the USA for 14 days.  How does one by an add-on?  

@TerriRose  Welcome to PM! US roaming add-on are only good for 10 days and the counter start as soon as you purchase them. Your optons are:

usr.JPG

@TerriRose 

Here is the help article on buying us roaming add on.  If further questions, just ask.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@TerriRose wrote:

The US roaming addons are only 10 days in duration. 

Purchasing addons is a two-step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@TerriRose wrote:

Log into your self serve account.  Add money for the add-on first and then make the purchase. If you don't add funds first, it'll appear that you bought and add on but it only adds the funds to your balance and you'll then need to go through the process again. Don't get confused between long distance and roaming.  You need a roaming add-on to use in the U.S.

Need Help? Let's chat.