Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving away

christinarioux1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an account with 12.75 rewards 

15 dollar plan

15 dollars to redeem 4 gigs of data 

500 long distance minutes in just want to give it to someone who needs a reasonable account 

received a text to upgrade from 5213 upgrade to 25 dollar 5 gig a month plan 

want it it’s yours

17 REPLIES 17

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nope have to use a cs agent 

@christinarioux1 wrote:

Thank you will do and I can do it myself on the computer 

As far as I know we can no longer delete our payment cards from our accounts ourselves, only CS_Agents can! It only lets us replace the payment cards with another one ourselves! Unless it has finally changed to allow us to delete them from our account ourselves! I don’t use one on my account.

@Chrissyrioux12 , @christinarioux1 , just incase you forget.. check your private messages on both of those Community accounts here to see if anyone's messaged you about this. 🙂

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes this is my father in laws account I took over to give away thank you 

christinarioux1

Thank you will do and I can do it myself on the computer 

I understand @christinarioux1  - in doing, so are you prepared to lose the number associated with it, and you no longer will be a Public Mobile customer then.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hi @christinarioux1 

Are you asking for help here? This is the get support section. I think you meant to post this in The Lounge. 😋

If you do need help, feel free to ask.

@Chalupa_Batman , it’s posted in both places. 🙂 It would be a great gift for someone to receive.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@christinarioux1 , that’s very kind of you to give that account away to someone for free! 🤗

Please make sure that you ask a CS_Agent to remove your payment card from your account 1st if you haven’t yet. 🙂

christinarioux1

It’s ok I’m trying to give away the account to let pwoplw

know what is available to them I’m clearly not clear enough 

@christinarioux1 

am I missing something?

you know if you got an offer to upgrade your account, you retain the same account, right?

or was the offer from another mobile service provider and you don’t mind getting a new number with them?

@hTideGnow  Hahahahah no selfish me is keeping mine I misunderstood sorry community . But if OP upgrades then that plan will be replaced with new plan wouldn’t it . So not sure that would work to take new plan and keep old one or I’m missing something it’s certainly possible 🙂

hi @Handy1 OP was giving out his account for free

So, are you giving out your free account to someone for free too?? 😅

@christinarioux1  This is my free account 

Handy1_0-1700327249345.png

Hi @christinarioux1 

Are you asking for help here? This is the get support section. I think you meant to post this in The Lounge. 😋

If you do need help, feel free to ask.

christinarioux1

Ty

hi @christinarioux1 you are great

christinarioux1

I have an account with 12.75 rewards 

15 dollar plan

15 dollars to redeem 4 gigs of data 

500 long distance minutes in just want to give it to someone who needs a reasonable account 

received a text to upgrade from 5213 upgrade to 25 dollar 5 gig a month plan 

want it it’s yours 

Need Help? Let's chat.