cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting unauthorized access on login and phone won't ring or receive messages

Nitaben
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my phone stopped working since 07/05/23 randomly. It still shows connected to public mobile network but I am not receiving any texts. Both incoming and outgoing phone calls say "I have ran out of available minutes" even though I have an unlimited talk plan. I tried to login to the public mobile account from chrome, safari and their app but it is giving an "unauthorized access" error. I am unable to check what is going on at all. Can someone help? I have no way of getting into the account and nothing on the phone works. This is the only support I can ask question in.

6 REPLIES 6

@Nitaben 

Eversafe ID was recently introduced to all members to keep your account safe and combine your Community email into your account email if they are different.

Just click on Sign Up before login:

IMG_0110.png

@Nitaben  Please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Nitaben

No, how do you do that? I can't login to anything.

Nitaben

i've been with public mobile for years.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nitaben 

did you recently port your cell number from a previous cell network ?

added...did you also get your credentials registered on Eversafe...the new security format ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nitaben as for your My Account sign in issues, try opening a tab in incognito/private mode then log into My Account.

Or, when you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to see what the status says.

That ran out of minutes message should not happen on an unlimited Canada calling plan for a Canada call. Try restarting your phone and/or perform a reset of the device's network settings. Also, try adding a '1' in front of the 10 digits when calling.

EDIT, did you just activate with Public Mobile? Try your sim into another phone to see if services work.

If still issues contact CSA. Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.