cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GREAT online interface!

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

With Speakout, it was like pulling teeth trying to get information, any information, about call activity. We had to jump through numerous hoops just to find out our call history. It turns out, you HAD to speak to an agent and even when we did, they were very stingy about giving out information!!!

OTOH, I just now went to the PM site and was delighted to see every call and data usage neatly displayed with no stone unturned. This is the way it should be done! We the customers, should have full control and access to OUR activity! After all, we are the ones paying for it! And, PM recognizes it. 

Bravo!

11 REPLIES 11

musicollector

LOL...please don't give dogs a bad rap. I love animals infinitely more than humans.

musicollector

Welcome to PM. But it is still TELUS. 🙂

jatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am happy to be with public mobile I was with telus prepaid  for over 20 years and they kept charging more and i ended up with less phone time 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

Oh dear don't get me going on robbers and their bad dogs! It'll be nonstop chatr!!

musicollector

Thanks. In fact, especially, Rogers is the one that had the biggest screw-ups. 🙂

musicollector

No, she is not going to join for many months.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

Is your wife joining by 11:59 p.m. Eastern standard time tomorrow night? That's when the bonus referral promotion ends.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@musicollector   happy you like it.  Overall PM is not bad.  There are issues here and there, but which provider does not have problem?   Even Rogers can screw up big time (LoL)

If any issue, you have the support of the Community here  🙂

musicollector

LOL, indeed. I was extra careful because of my experience with Speakout. The only thing I liked about them is that our minutes lasted a whole year.

Today, all my doubts about PM have vaporized. 🙂  PM has come through for me splendidly every time I needed it. Thanks to all of you, you made my period of research easy and worthwhile. I am here to stay and my wife will join me soon!

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector hi it's great to see someone likes the self serve account set up , they are slowly working out the bugs 😀

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

It's so nice to hear positive feedback about public mobile. So often everything here can be negative. Lol.... And you had so many doubts when we were trying to encourage you to activate at public mobile. As they say in BC it's good to be here!

Need Help? Let's chat.