cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOT CHARGED TWICE

pbtuan0210
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I have been charged twice when my balance dues every month. How can I resolve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27 wrote:

Hi @BKNS27 we call the PM account representatives moderators.

Welcome to the forums

RosieR

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@pbtuan0210 wrote:

Hi there, 

I have been charged twice when my balance dues every month. How can I resolve this problem?

Hi @pbtuan0210 are you saying that your credit card is being charged twice every month?  How long has this been going on?  Please take a screenshot of your cc statement showing two charges every month.... please delete any personal information.

Please note that Public Mobile plans are 30-day plans, so it is possible if your renewed on January 1, the next 30-day cycle would be January 31st... same month.

But February has only 28 days.  So if we follow the same example able and your plan renewal was due on January 31, your next 30-day cycle would be March 2nd.

In the meantime, please log in your self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

-- what does it say in Available Funds?  there should be a large amount of funds there if your cc card is being charged twice.  If you are on autopay, autopay will just take out the amount due, so that IF you are saying that you are being charged twice, the extra charge will be on your Available Funds.

Please give us more information so we can help you further.

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pbtuan0210 wrote:

Hi there, 

Is it possible you're seeing the charge on your credit card statement as a 'pending' or 'unauthorized' charge, and also one that's been posted?

If you're seeing 2 POSTED charges every 30 days payable to Public Mobile, and the extra amount is not going toward your Available balance, and you only have one PM account, then PM's got some refunding to do.

Here's how to contact Public Mobile Moderators if your case is the latter.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods.

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pbtuan0210 wrote:

Hi there, 

@pbtuan0210   Do you see the extra amount in your self serve account balance when you log in?  You can leave it there and it will just be used first for your next renewal as getting moderators to issue refunds can take several weeks.

Or are you seeing pending charges on your CC?  Sometimes pending charges show up double and will eventually get corrected to the one charge in another few hours/or a day.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.