cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my PIN

Moon2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was asked to provide a 4 digit PIN when I called 611, but I forgot my PIN. How can I get it or change it?  

10 REPLIES 10

@Moon2 wrote:

Actually, I have problems registering a payment account. 

Hi @Moon2 there are some glitches in the website and many customers are having problems registering or changing their credit card information.   

Contact moderators

EDITED as solution already accepted.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR 

@Moon2 

do you meant you have problem remonstrating a Self-serve account? or you have a Self-serve account setup but just have problem to add Credit card on the record?

either way, what is the exact error message?

Use this method, @Moon2 , when updating credit card info on the self-serve site, to make sure avoid the common errors and glitches that sometimes occur with this fussy process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

@Moon2 wrote:

@Moon2 

Do you mean registering a new credit card to your account?  

Do you have access to your self service account? You are able to do more account functions via your self service account.  

Moon2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you need to make a payment - you can pay using a digital voucher.

How To Pay With Digital Vouchers

If you do not have access to, or prefer not to register a credit card or Visa Debit card to your account, you may also top-up your account using a digital payment voucher. However, please be aware that this would be done through a third-party, like Recharge.com, which would charge fees for their service.You can purchase a digital payment voucher (in the form of a code) through Recharge by following these steps:

1. Access the Recharge.com website
  2. Select the desired top-up amount. Once you have selected the desired top-up amount, you will be shown a breakdown of the total, including the applicable fees that Recharge will charge you
  3. Fill in your email address where you would like your code to be sent
  4. Submit a payment; through Recharge, you can pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, Mastercard debit or PayPal account.
  5. After your payment, the code will be sent immediately to your email address. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive your code immediately.
  6. Once you have received your code from Recharge, you can then top-up your Public Mobile account by calling * 611 and following the prompts. Or you may also top-up by signing in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Moon2 

If it's to make a payment, you can also make a payment from your self-serve account page if you have a payment card registered there.

(if that's the service you're trying to access using *611...)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Moon2 

If you need it to make a payment through *611 from a registered payment card, another option in the interim is to purchase a payment voucher from one of the following locations and add it by dialing *611.

A PIN is not required to apply voucher payments using this method.

Here's where to purchase vouchers:

HALIMACS_0-1618070860619.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moon2 : You might find it on your phone from back when you activated if you keep stuff like I do. If you activated yourself rather than a store then you created the PIN during activation.

You would need to contact the moderators to have them reset it for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Moon2 

You would have received a text message from Public mobile with your PIN number when you first activated your account.  Try to check your text history.  

Otherwise, you will need to contact moderator to get PIN changed:

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.