cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden a1

Zevenmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cant access my account, web or app.

I get forbidden a1 message....and at each login i get a code even if i click this is a trusted device!

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Zevenmore 

I think you should be ok to log in now. I was able to log in and things seem to be working as expected again.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

New information from announcement section re accessing self-serve site:

Access Issues with My Account, My Rewards, and Mob... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@Zevenmore  yes, turn out I cannot login either :(. Look like unscheduled system maintenance going out

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

When is the last time you've logged into self serve, @Zevenmore 

Have you created an Eversafe ID yet?

Try clearing system cache and cookies, then opening an incognito or private tab try logging in again from the web site.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Zevenmore 

Please try using a browser with Incognito mode to log in again and trdt. If you still getting A1 Forbidden error, please open a ticket with PM Support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After opening the ticket, please monitor your community inbox (envelope icon on the top right), the customer support agent will respond with a message there.

For the trusted devices issue, are you on iOS? And are you using an app or a browser? If you are using a browser, which browser do you have? Some browsers have the option to clear cache on exit and this is where  the problem, disable it or try using another browser

Need Help? Let's chat.