cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden AI or Accounting not working

MwRahman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased an esim over a week ago and right after the payment was made, they decided to not let me log in. The app logs me out right after the email verification and the website says Forbidden Al after logging in, even when I’m trying to submit a ticket. Apparently this is their only way of providing customer support so let’s see if this works. @CS_Comms  @CS_Agent  Please give me my money back or help set up the account. I have seen multiple people face the same problem and no one has replied anything. Please do not prove yourselves to be scammers by not replying.

12 REPLIES 12

MwRahman

Yes they finally replied just now, hope this gets fixed. Thanks for your help guys!

HI @MwRahman 

did you check the Community inbox?  they usually reply within an hour and for sure within the day

please message them again

MwRahman

I have submitted 3 tickets on this community this week

HI @MwRahman 

no scam here.  PM is owned by Telus. It is just some system problem

And you have service now?

So, submit a ticket and the issue will be resolved shortly

MwRahman

I have obviously tried it on the multiple browsers, on multiple the devices, logged in through different accounts. It has nothing to do with that. I’m convinced this is a scam.

@MwRahman 

You have to go to your browser setting and clear the cache.

I just login to my account no problem on my app and my computer.

MwRahman

I have tried every possible browser and every device with a browser, either their server is down or my account has been blocked off.

@MwRahman 

you already login to the Community, and the private message method to open ticket with agent is good enough with your current login as @MwRahman  , just use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or you can also  click on the CS agent profile link here: @CS_Agent , then click Send Message

MwRahman

IMG_0631.png

MwRahman

No it does not work in incognito mode either, and I already mentioned I cannot submit a ticket because it won’t let me log in, just takes me back to forbidden AI when I try to submit a ticket.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MwRahman 

Sometimes there a cache issue on the website so clear the cache and go incognito on your browser or use the PM app to login to your account.

Since PM is an online service all communications are done through pm to a CS_Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MwRahman 

just want to confirm your service is working

for login, try to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser and login 

if still get the same error, you will need agent to help. Please submit ticket with CS agent here:

Need Help? Let's chat.