cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiona Data Bonus

NicBakker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see folks are using promo codes to redeem a hurricane Fiona 2GB data bonus.  I never received a text containing such a code.  How do I go about accessing this data bonus?

10 REPLIES 10

@dust2dust    I only see the promo box available on the Plans/Add-ons page and nothing on the Payment page?

jo_z_c

If you are eligible, sign into My Account.  Click on the Plan and Add-Ons tab, scroll down to New Promotional Code box type in 2GBFiona code and press add.  If it works you will see 'Promotion has been applied successfully' in green below box.  I believe the promotional code can be used up until Thursday 6th, I think.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NicBakker 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it for you

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The code is 2GBFiona and you log in to your account and click on the Payments Plans & Add-on tab and then all the way down you enter the code in a promo box. Try it out. Use private mode too. You may even need to try a few times...if you're properly eligible. Regulars here may still not be certain about the criteria for eligibility. Area code, postal code. We know that having received the text isn't necessary.

Thank you @dabr . Way to keep the place right. Don't want misinformation.

NicBakker

I do not know the "code other reported". 

NicBakker

I do.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NicBakker 

If you believe you are eligible and the promo code doesn't work in your account contact customer support and ask if you do indeed qualify for the data bonus. If you do they will likely arrange for you to receive the text or add the bonus to your account from their side. Click on Simon at the bottom of your page in the green section to submit a ticket to customer support.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Use code other reported and add it to your account. If you are eligible for bonus it will added to your add-ons.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Do you have an area code in affected area ? Seems it's only available to limited areas.

Need Help? Let's chat.