Feature Request: Proper Invoices

lenpark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's 2023.  It shouldn't be this hard.

14 REPLIES 14

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

The requirement to have the reciept to show taxes is to download the reciept when you manually top up the account, pay or purchase directly from the card on file. Taxes will not be calculated when you pay with funds already in the account balance as all available funds are already considered taxes paid.

It will include your name, address, phone number and account #.It will include your name, address, phone number and account #.

@darlicious wrote:

@lenpark 

If you manually top up your account ahead of renewal you can download a reciept/invoice after you submit payment. It will contain all of the necessary information to be submitted for employer reimbursement, business expenses or for taxation purposes. It includes your name, address, phone # and account #.

Screenshot_20221211_035029_Drive~2.jpg

Sample.....reciepts will include any applicable taxes.

What??

Your sample receipt in the pic EXCLUDES taxes. Clue us in please. 

Top ups used to show taxes if you hit any key the screen would change and amount and taxes would show THEN you would submit. Since the change of the website I have not done a top up nor has auto pay kicked in. I don’t know if hitting any key to refresh screen to show taxes still works. Perhaps some one else can confirm and take a screen shot to show us. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lenpark 

If you manually top up your account ahead of renewal you can download a reciept/invoice after you submit payment. It will contain all of the necessary information to be submitted for employer reimbursement, business expenses or for taxation purposes. It includes your name, address, phone # and account #.

Screenshot_20221211_035029_Drive~2.jpg

Sample.....reciepts will include any applicable taxes.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@lenpark 

Feature Request: Proper Invoices

or

Future Request: Proper Invoices?

I don’t need one but I support those that do.

This has been requested numerous times and there is an invoice that you can request from a CSA and you might find a post about it from @AE_Collector   

If any one here has voip.ms we are all familiar that you can produce your own invoice in PDF format  and can select the dates.  And that may be the problem here, as I am thinking there might be only 90 days of records as PM seems to be dumping history whenever possible. So you would have to be on top of your invoices and don’t expect something from 6 months ago. 

@lenpark  I hear what your saying , unfortunately those are the only two options you have to go with , self serve or CS agent 

lenpark

Good tip on the ticket for feature request. Thank you!

lenpark

Thanks, I appreciate feedback.  There are still too many steps for what I think is a core customer service function.  When drop shipping was huge, my friend ran a toy store specific for Corgis (it was awful and unprofitable, but not the point).  He had detailed invoices a click or two in the customer account page.  

lenpark

Thanks, I know this method.  Still unacceptable even for a version of an invoice that isn't proper and not a pdf (or exportable as a pdf).  How many steps does this require? Invoices from oline retailers are...what...5 clicks from the sites home screen?  Every time I request it feels like I have to submit to the chat bot or to a CS agent a research paper.

lenpark

Yes, I'm aware.  This isn't good enough.  Every online retailer has an automated and easier invoice function.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lenpark 

HALIMACS_0-1675131361310.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lenpark 

Depending on how detailed you want on the invoice. You can print out the payment from your account.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @lenpark 

send a private message to   CS_Agent    request invoice but is not proper is will be PDF.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lenpark  In self serve payments tab you can get 12 months history or ask support for more detailed billing 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lenpark   all they have with the new My Account is a transaction history download, not really an invoice 😞

if you need a proper invoice, at the moment, you still have to open ticket with PM support and have them to prepare you one, might be anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks  😞

Add:

And to make sure your voice is heard, please open ticket with PM support for the feature request.  This is just a community, not sure if the proper PM staff will get to your post 

Need Help? Let's chat.