cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change 3G to 4G (at same 3G cost)

jojo9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I haven't checked in, until now:

How/where can I switch my old PM $35 @3G, to get 4G, while retaining the same $35 cost, as currently posted on here?  Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

@jojo9  Yay !!! Happy you got it sorted out 

jojo9

This is exactly heat I was asking about (nothing more) Looks like it finally went through online. Thanks Handy 1.

@jojo9  Also if plan has changed make sure your cellular data is on 4G /LTE and note it can also take 48 hours before you notice difference in speed 

@jojo9   at which stage you are at?  are you able to login and see the new plan you want?

Make sure you go to the 4G plan tab to see the new plan, and use the arrow on the far right (or bottom on phone browser) to scroll through the plans

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

jojo9

Tried both methods as mentioned, no luck. It's clocking either way, no patience online  I have more to do than wait online, perhaps PM will get better? Will stick with 3g at the moment. I've notice the using private mode solutions in other reasons & posts... Where's a M3GAN when needed

hi @jojo9 best to login again using Incognito/private/secret browser mode

@jojo9  Just make sure you change plan on renewal and when it renews do this 

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675187069347.png

For most up to date account info

jojo9

it's still clocking, what gives?

jojo9

Attempting to do so now, it's still clocking / waiting....

It's still clocking what gives?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jojo9 Yes you can.  Same cost, just slightly less data but faster speed 

just Login My Account  , go to Plan and addon page and select Change my plan

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jojo9 - you can change your plan to whatever is available listed through your My Account: https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&client_id=cc26d3b9-3370-4...

Best, to change on next renewal so you don't lose out the costs of your current cycle...there is no prorating cost on a Change Now plan.

Edit, if we are seeing the same plans in our accounts that the $35 price point is not for the same amount of data.

If you are not happen with a plan change, it is really easy to change it later on another renewal anyhow.

4G speed = 3GB

3G speed = 4.5GB

Were you referring to a specific targeted offer?

esjliv_0-1675186407494.png

esjliv_1-1675186426540.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jojo9   Make sure to select change in renewal so you don’t lose out on current cycle 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675186150242.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.