cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farewell Public Mobile

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is the last post with Public Mobile since I've moved to Telus.

4 Line of 20 GB unlimited Data each (42+tax each).

Just want to thanks to all of you for amazing team and community support.

I've been a member of Public Mobile since  May-2010 and I've seen all stages which Public Mobile have been passed.

Honestly I love PM and i wouldn't move forward if my Data need wasn't something. But sometime you need to move forward.

Happy Holiday PM and all community members

8 REPLIES 8

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ionut  Ciao. Good luck.

dawn sailing.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Many wonders why I need so much data. Well, I work at 2 different locations. One in Scarborough and one in Mississauga and I need to make Videos at the Site and have to be done on the spot not when I reach the other building.

Also, I like to listen to my favorite Radio Station DI.fm

Also for someone which still try to get this kind of offer. 

Go to Telus on EPP. Exclusive Partner Program and insert the company you work. And they will call if you are eligible. Usually, the EPP has a price of 50$ +tax for the 20 GB unlimited data. Non Contract.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wow, that's a great deal! 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Take care! Door's always open if you ever change your mind, of course, but I understand the need to follow the deals as use cases change. Hope the new setup works out for you and your family. Stay safe!

@Helpershelper wrote:

@Ionut 

Here’s the thing, do you really need 20 GB a month. While you got a great deal, keep in mind many users are in free Wi-Fi zones so you might be overpaying.

lonut got an amazing deal X 10.

Here are the advertised prices from Telus:

telus.jpg

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ionut 

Here’s the thing, do you really need 20 GB a month. While you got a great deal, keep in mind many users are in free Wi-Fi zones so you might be overpaying.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ionut...

no worries...we'll be here when you return !  😷

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ionut 

Hey, were all still part of the Telus family! That is an amazing deal! Good on you!

Need Help? Let's chat.