cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Phone number transfer (PC Mobile)

Frozen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to transfer my old phone number from PC Mobile to Public Mobile.

Both PC and Public Mobile phones are active at the moment. I have verified with PC mobile representative that all the needed information for transfering the number is correct. But when I submit all the information in, it says "Your Old Service Provider rejected your transfer request..."

I am a authorized person to transfer this number.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@Frozen I doubt that rebooting the phone helped the port in to successfully process. May be a moderator did some magic Smiley Wink

Anyways, glad it worked out. Welcome to Public Mobile. 

Frozen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Update: After turning my Public Mobile phone back on, the number was transferred!

When I tried to transfer the number online, I had the both phones on. It failed to transfer. Through my search, someone mentioned about turning the phones off so I did. Little while later, I turned my phone back on and I received the message from Public Mobile that number has been transferred!

I did receive very fast response from the moderator team after tagging moderator (@Moderator_Team). Also, I am very grateful for very fast response from the community as well. I was so lost before. 🙂

Thank you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Frozen Are you coming from PC Mobile pre-paid service? If yes, are you using the same email on PC and PM account? If yes, the failed port might be due to that as the system doesn't like it when you use the same email. Anyways, reach out to the moderator as said above and they will request the port-in from their end. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You would need to contact (private message) the @CS_Agent with all of your info.  They should be able to resolve the situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.