cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if not paying on renewal date, after how many days plan is removed?

rybshik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have "Pick & Pay, $120 per 90 Days"
Next plan renewal date: Feb 4, 2018.

I will be out of country for a few months and would like to save some money not paying for service  and yet  want to keep my promotional plan.

At the latest, when should I pay in order to keep the plan?

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Good call, @ShawnC13.  Sorry I kind of glossed over the original post.  I should know better by now--almost every time I don't read closely enough I miss something important like that.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@rybshik, if you are on a promo plan that is no longer offered do not change your plan as you won't be able to access it again.  If you have a promo plan let your plan expire andjust renew before 90 days is up.  @srlawren, I only added because in OP they mentioned wanting to keep promotional plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rybshik wrote:

Should I contact a moderator?

> BE CAREFUL: A MODERATOR MUST ACTIVATE IT

@rybshik I don't think that's necessary unless you need to *change* your plan at that time.  @Luddite's method allows for longer durations.  If you're just "a few months" and don't need to extend your absence beyond about 90 days after Jan, you should not require moderator assistance.  The only reason they are needed is, once a plan is suspended (by disabling AutoPay and not making a manual payment), you yourself in self-serve account can only re-activate it on the previous plan it was on when it went suspended.  If you need to reactivate it on a different plan (such as Luddite's suggestion to switch to a 30 day plan to extend the absence 90 suspended + 30 on cheap plan + 90 suspended and so on).  

@Luddite please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above details.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

rybshik

@Luddite wrote:

Within 90 days of expiry. More info: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735#M...

OK, the renewal date is Feb 4, 2018.

So on Feb.4 +85 days I will login to my account and pay with my credit card, all by myself.

Should I contact a moderator?

rybshik

@Luddite wrote:

Within 90 days of expiry. More info: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735#M...

OK, the renewal date is Feb 4, 2018.

So on Feb.4 +85 days I will login to my account and pay with my credit card, all by myself.

Should I then contact a moderator for re-activation?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @rybshik,

You have 90 days but I would renew a few days beforehand just in case anything goes wrong 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.