cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick & Pay 90days.

rybshik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

For a year, I have been having Pick and Pay plan with 12Gb, paying $120+Tax for 90 days.

See the plan details

As I understand, 12GB data is for 90 days, so it's 4Gb per month at LTE speed.

Correct?

Now I have just activated another plan Pick & Pay $120.00 (for 90days).

See the plan details

It reads

"3 + 3GB BONUS at 3G Speed /90 Days"

"Amount Used: 0.122/6144 M"

Do I have 6Gb per month?

Or do I have 6B per 90 days?

And what "3GB bonus" means? Does mean that after a while I the 3GB bonus data will disappear?

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Jajajee, I'd gladly assist you with your payment inquiry. However, this is a public forum, please do not post your personal information for security purposes.

I'll be waiting for your reply to the private message I sent you 🙂

Thank you!

Aïssata

@Jajajee, please edit your post, and remove your credit card info - this is a publically accessible website.

You'll need to contact the Moderator_Team via private message if you're having issues with your plan.

Jajajee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pay my bill by my credid card my number xxx-xxx-xxxx

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rybshik, it means you have 6GB for 90 days.  The Bonus means it is a plan that isn't in the regular price structure.  The bonus Data doesn't disappear it just means that once the BONUS is removed that plan won't be available for any new customers or if you change your plan you won't have access to go back to the 3 +3 Bonus

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.