Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i forget my username and password of self service account

name-DERON ZHANG

phone #-604*******

EDITED by ShawnC13 to remove Phone number

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praveensingh : Your username would be the email address you used at activation. If you still have the welcome email from here then that is the email address. Or other marketing emails from here. Then you can use the Forgot your password? link to reset it.

Praveensingh

mikin7711

Thank you!

@mikin7711   First please use the 3 dots top right of your post and select edit and delete your phone number/email from your post as you are on a public forum.

Then you can contact moderators via SIMon ? mark bottom right of the screen and request a password reset if the forgot password option didn't work for you.

@mikin7711 try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention password reset, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

mikin7711

Hello, I forgot my security question answer. How can I recover my account?

Quyra

The "reset password" function for your account was really bad a couple days ago but today, it worked properly. I got the link to reset my password in my email account within a few minutes of my request. Just in case people are still trying to reset your password in order to get your Christmas gift from Public Mobile. 

totaltw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you remember the e-mail address used with the account? Request a reset of password and your username will appear in the top of the email body

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@eizabethomondi  Your username is your email. Just use the reset password link.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@eizabethomondi   Please remove your name and number from your post by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post and clicking edit to delete.  You are on a public forum so it's never a good idea to post personal info here.

If password reset isn't helping then you need to contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us' and then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to finish.

Your username is your email.   The reset email are have two hour expiry and cannot be used after that, in which case you'll need to request another email  So make sure to check often for the email from moderators, including checking your junk folder.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@eizabethomondi wrote:

name-DERON ZHANG

phone #-604*******

In this day and age of scams, spams and sim jacking...I'm surprised peope are so willing to post the very info that scammers are looking for.

Thanks for the fast edit @ShawnC13 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@eizabethomondi wrote:

name-DERON ZHANG

phone #-604*******

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.