cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us roaming with voice only

barryrg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried everthign stsed here but to avail.  It is a Samsung A20.  The only time I get anything close to working is when I manualy select T mobile.  I can then dial 611 and get inot the self service.  It tells me there I have the 200 minute us roaming voice.

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will need a US roaming add on while in the US. With other plans, you can only call or text while in Canada.

Stay Safe!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@barryrg wrote:

I have tried everthign stsed here but to avail.  It is a Samsung A20.  The only time I get anything close to working is when I manualy select T mobile.  I can then dial 611 and get inot the self service.  It tells me there I have the 200 minute us roaming voice.

The 200 minutes is for calling to Canada or the US while located in Canada.  You need a 10 Roaming add-on if you want service while visiting the US

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barryrg wrote:

The 200 minutes you mention is only for while in Canada. It doesn't say roaming either. You need a roaming add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.