cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme dissapointment with Public Mobile

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
To this day my wife's phone is still unable to send/receive texts to people on the bell network. She can call people on the network but no texts to through even though acknowledgments say the text is delivered. This is now going on over a month and is completely unnacceptable. A nice Xmas present would be this fixed. There is no way I can recommend public mobile to anyone as "we are looking into it" is not enough.

Please fix this problem

Please

Please
12 REPLIES 12

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@magical What are we the community ( @Rockdaddy22, @stonechucker and others) supposed to do look at your message history to see your past issues?  a new post means new problem.
Your attitude and language is not needed on the forums.  This is supposed to be a helpful place, with people taking time to help others. Yes I understand your frustration,  but come on to tell me to GO PHUCK MYSELF, that crosses a line.   I was simply stating that screaming and posting in large fonts doen't get additional good will.
I'm sorry man, but you HAVE LOST ALL MY GOOD WILL, not sure about others....  I hope PM fixes your issue.  Looks like Shazia is on the case.  but you will not be hearing from me again. 
And as a final note, if you are TRULY unhappy with the service you are receiving, say so with your wallet.   PM does not have any contracts,  It is very easy to port out to another provider that will have the service level you desire, not sure about the price.

@magical wrote:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT.

I MADE A FIRST POST FOLLOWED ALL THE RULES TO GET NOTHING

THEN I GOT FRUSTRATED LIKE I AM NOW AND HERE I AM

OVER A MONTH WITH NO FIX.

SO GO PHUCK YOURSELF!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @magical

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a PM with your wife's SIM card #? I will look into this for you right away. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K anything we can do about this?

magical

@mimmo wrote:

I  Have to agree the the @Rockdaddy22 and @stonechucker,  Had the original poster used the same thread,

I would:

• have known that mods are looking into it and have elevated the support status
  • have had full history of situation
  • Better understanding of the issue

I would not have wasted time with a reply with repetitive info, that could have frustrated the OP more than they already are.

On the bright side at least the original message wasn't in all Caps 🙂

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT.

I MADE A FIRST POST FOLLOWED ALL THE RULES TO GET NOTHING

THEN I GOT FRUSTRATED LIKE I AM NOW AND HERE I AM

OVER A MONTH WITH NO FIX.

SO GO PHUCK YOURSELF!

magical

@mimmo wrote:

@magical what phone are you using and she using?

have you tried

• a different sms app?
  • using a different phone?

any issues left with your account/phone?  maybe try swapping sims see if you then have the same issue or if hers is fixed.

Only bell, that seems very strange, do mms go through.  do sms to virgin go through (smae network)?

silly but basic questions :

• the bell number she is trying is that numer correct?  
  • has she tried multiple bell numbers or just the one ?
  • fido/rogers , telus/koodo no issues?

I have tried EVERYTHING. 

We have talked to a MOD which was going to look into it... NOTHING.

I have tried another phone SAME PROBLEM.

I have turned on SMS verification, it says it is delivered.

I can see the TEXT Sent on her log of activity on the account.

The number used to be a land line.

She can send/recieve texts to people on ROGERS/FIDO and TELUS just not BELL

There are two people she can't text, NUMBERS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED TO PM.

I am very very very frustrated.

The one person she couldn't text was in the hospital during this, is now out, so she can at least phone the person and has used her data to EMAIL the person now... but this problem is very annoying.

EVERY DAY she sends out text mesages to see if it is fixed .. it is not.

The phone she had was the same phone she has been using that worked perfectly before (different number) the only difference is we ported a HOME phone to this... 

Anyways I give up.

mimmo

I  Have to agree the the @Rockdaddy22 and @stonechucker,  Had the original poster used the same thread,

I would:

• have known that mods are looking into it and have elevated the support status
  • have had full history of situation
  • Better understanding of the issue

I would not have wasted time with a reply with repetitive info, that could have frustrated the OP more than they already are.

On the bright side at least the original message wasn't in all Caps 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Very well said @stonechucker it's harder to help when we don't see all the posts related to a certain problem.

I have no idea if you've even sent a message to the mods, I'm sure you have, but I wouldn't know from this thread.

That wasn't my intention.  My point is there are already threads for this subscriber, and their partner, and starting a new thread just adds to the pile.  

Keep the complaint in the original thread, and it will show how many times the complaint has been made, how long it has been since the error was reported.

im interested in helping whoever I can, but a new rant thread created by someone with multiple rant threads about a reported issue thread is distracting to those who wish to help those with problems that are new and may benefit from our assistance.

david_l

@stonechucker wrote:

@magical, I see at this moment you have 124 post, and I know many of them are voicing your displeasure over either you cellular service, your wife's service, possibly both services, or just complaining in general.

i realize you and your wife must be frustrated by the long delays, but continuing to create new posts does not help, but further increases the backlog.  Please continue to post in your older, not yet resolved threads.

Yeah this company obviously doesn't care about you enough to do anything for over a month despite your constant complaints so you might as well give up.

mimmo

@magical what phone are you using and she using?

have you tried

• a different sms app?
  • using a different phone?

any issues left with your account/phone?  maybe try swapping sims see if you then have the same issue or if hers is fixed.

Only bell, that seems very strange, do mms go through.  do sms to virgin go through (smae network)?

silly but basic questions :

• the bell number she is trying is that numer correct?  
  • has she tried multiple bell numbers or just the one ?
  • fido/rogers , telus/koodo no issues?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@magical, I see at this moment you have 124 post, and I know many of them are voicing your displeasure over either you cellular service, your wife's service, possibly both services, or just complaining in general.

i realize you and your wife must be frustrated by the long delays, but continuing to create new posts does not help, but further increases the backlog.  Please continue to post in your older, not yet resolved threads.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

so sorry to hear this .. but have you contacted one of mods, if not please send the PM to only one of mods and I am sure they will get back to you.

I am tagging @Shazia_K here, please send her PM.

Shazia please help this so they can celebrate their Xmas.

Thank you!!

Need Help? Let's chat.