cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account Re-activation

byrons_22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account was suspended due to me getting a new credit card and forgetting to update my information. I've updated my payment information and my balance is now $0 but my account won't re-activate.

I tried submitting an email to public mobile but it says my email doesn't match the account, which is b.s because I copied it from my profile.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Byron

5 REPLIES 5

byrons_22

So last night it showed the amount due to be $0. Today it showed $70, so I payed that and my account was activated. $70 seems kind of random, now I'm not sure if I overpayed, but I'll look into it and see.

byrons_22

I sent her a pm this morning and am awaiting her reply. Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Try this:

1. login to your account and make a one time payment equal to the plan you wish (from the current offers), logout

2. login to your account, click Change Plan, pick the plan and click activate now, logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If that fails send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of what has happened, but given their backlog it will likely be a few days before they respond. DO NOT PAY AGAIN.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm not sure if updating only credit card info will do anything....Can you check your paymemt history?  does it say anything?

You might need to make a one time payment equal to the plan you want to activate/ reactivate.

if its the fall promo you might need to take a screenshot showing that you have the promo and then activate the regular 6gb option.  then message Shazia asking her to switch the plan to teh 12gb option

if it just a regular plan just activate the new plan.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to contact only one of mod here ...send them PM with your personal info and they will get back to you.

I am tagging @Shazia_K here for your help.

I am sure she will get back to you soon she gets this message , but please send them PM asap

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.