cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express pay

Catpd38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Freedom mobile had express payment and it was so easy; all I needed to do was put the phone number in the slot and then type payment amount. After that I entered a credit card number and it was done and I had my confirmation number. I could also speak to a real person. Why can’t you just add this to your website?

6 REPLIES 6

@Catpd38 wrote:

Freedom mobile had express payment and it was so easy; all I needed to do was put the phone number in the slot and then type payment amount. After that I entered a credit card number and it was done and I had my confirmation number. I could also speak to a real person. Why can’t you just add this to your website?

I believe that part of the reason that Freedom has this option is to make it easier for people to pay the bills others. Then again, Freedom allows customers to transfers funds from one Pay Before customer to another. Neither of these are offered by Public Mobile.

haha.. maybe PM tries to make it trouble to force people on Autopay 🙂

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Bailing wire I think; at least stronger than twine and chewing gum. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Catpd38 : Made me look up what the heck Express Pay is. A fine suggestion. Paypal too would be nice. Or bill payments. But things move at a snails pace around here and seem to have extremely limited budgets from the mothership. The place seems to be held together with baling twine and gum. But it works.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can make a payment in your self serve account 

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Catpd38 wrote:

You can add your valid credit card or debit card to your account, then enable Autopay to get the Autopay Reward of $2/30days. EZPZ

Need Help? Let's chat.