cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with purchasing refurbished phones from Mobile Klinik?

colleeno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone here purchased a refurbished phone from Mobile Klinik? Were you happy with your purchase? I am considering making an online purchase of a refurbished iPhone from them. Over the years, I have purchased a couple of refurbished iPhones from Orchard but it appears that Mobile Klinik offers a better price for the same device PLUS includes a one-year warranty. (Phones purchased from Orchard come with a 90-day warranty which can be extended to one year at an additional cost.)

5 REPLIES 5

colleeno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I bought an iPhone 12 from SecondCell and quite happy with my purchase so far. The price was better than both Mobile Klinik and Orchard. Thanks for the tip!

Kamaldeen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah, purchased an iPhone 13 that's still being used and is in good condition 👍🏿

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@colleeno 

Here's another Canadian second hand mobile device seller that also offers a one year warranty, 30 day return and free shipping to compare with mobile klinik.

https://secondcell.ca/en/collections/iphones-usages

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Let me offer you this @colleeno 

I purchased a mid-range device through PM a couple years ago and the device is still in use by the user.

All in all, the experience we had was very positive, though they will generally be YMMV on used mobile devices.

The big things to consider is the release date of the device to ensure updates will continue to be supported by the manufacturer and the overall battery health, if that can be conclusively determined.

Other than that, ensure boot up occurs smoothly, that the charging port works well (try it to be sure), and that the screen or home buttons has no defect which may affect it's usability.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @colleeno 

it is a reliable shop.  It is owned by Telus

PM's CPO program before pretty much same as Mobile Klink.  So, I would say it is a pretty reliable shop

Need Help? Let's chat.