cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything works after porting number BUT i cannot receive incoming calls

sandor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We ported 2 numbers from Rogers yesterday.  The first went without a hitch, but mine did not.

I can receive / send text messages, send/receive emails.

BUT, I cannot receive incoming calls and the caller hears a message (5ut1, you have reached a number that is not equipped for incoming service.  please check the number and call again).

please help.

4 REPLIES 4

sandor

Thanks Mary - i just sent you a private message.  i sent my email and phone number.  if you require anything further to assist, just let me know.  

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @sandor,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I've tried locating a private message but was unable to do so. Please send us your details and we'll get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

sandor

thank you @ShawnC13  Yes, calling is included in the plan.  I've tried sending a Mod a message, and am awaiting a reply...... (not sure if i did it correctly so i'll check out your link now - thanks!)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sandor, have you logged in and looked at your self serve account and made sure Calling was included in your plan?  It sounds like it maybe missing and you will need to contact a MOD via private message with your email and phone number and an explanation and they will look into this for you.  You can find out how to message a MOD here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.