cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every call is failed for 3 days, tried suggestions

Kate7222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, 
I haven't been able to receive or call out for several days.  I have an iPhone 11, I've turned it on and off and airplane mode on and off. It's not a network issue since my partner uses public mobile too and hasn't had issues.  

2 REPLIES 2

dg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had the same issue for several days. Another family member also has this issue. Dialing with a 1 in front usually works, but it is a poor and annoying solution. Also makes calling 800 numbers impossible.

Can never authenticate in the process of creating a ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kate7222 

it could be an account issue and it only affect some users but not all and we see people with posts about this issues for couple days

But you can still receive incoming calls?

Try this first, power off the phone for 5 mins and then power up and try again.  Please  try to add a 1 before putting in the 10 digits number when dialing

If that does not work, please open a ticket with PM support for them to refresh your account, they will be able to resolve it

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.