cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe ID

Lilsquaw75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to help my daughter sign in but it keeps saying invalid email or password. So, then tried to sign her up and then it says an email already exists. I add the email to be able to reset but it says email invalid again. I cant put phone number in because I need to reactivate her account. But I dont remember which bank account we used. Can someone please help

19 REPLIES 19

HI @lionspounce 

no voucher needed? Congrats!!

and you are managing two accounts?  if it is, best to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode to login.  The cache problem could be the reason to all the headache

lionspounce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OMG!!! I just got my husbands account to work, not sure how but am happy it is lol

I have payment updated on his and in an hour I'll try mine,...I'm locked out again, but I am so happy to have his done it is the main one.

again thank you for the help!!

lionspounce

ok I'll do voucher then thanks

@lionspounce- You could. But it needs to be pre-registered. Then you need the 4 digit account pin once registered. And right now you're not logging in. So vouchers or I've just learned that muskbird.com where you can choose to do real time payments where it goes straight to the phone number not using a voucher pin code.

lionspounce

could I just use my visa debit at the 611?

if not I will have to load enough for 2 phones, mine and my husbands.

you are very helpful, thanks again!

If you add enough voucher value then the renewal on the 26th will happen unless you transfer out your number. But then you'd waste the voucher.

lionspounce

I only live 2 mins drive from Shoppers so that won't be a problem 

lionspounce

Thanks!! I'll get one at shoppers if it isn't fixed, I'm going there anyway lol

I will still give them till the 26th just incase it is fixed up.

@lionspounce wrote:

oh wow I didn't know this, I'll have to look online and see where and how to pay ,this has me beyond stressed out.

Thank you for the information.

HI @lionspounce 

recharge.com

ding.com

but they both have a service fee

if you get from Shoppers durg mart, no extra cost, but you will have to go in person

lionspounce

oh wow I didn't know this, I'll have to look online and see where and how to pay ,this has me beyond stressed out.

Thank you for the information.

@lionspounce wrote:

There is a new person helping me now, but he said same thing, needs someone in a different department lol

I don't want to leave PM but if we don't get this fixed before next bill date our phones will be cut off and I'll have no choice but to switch companies.

no point sticking around if I can't get it my account to update my CC.

HI @lionspounce 

get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load the voucher using *611 

or you can also get the voucher online via recharge.com

@lionspounce- There are other methods to pay. Vouchers from lots of stores or online and dial 611 to enter them or from any other phone 1-855-4pu-blic. Or real time payments in some stores.

lionspounce

There is a new person helping me now, but he said same thing, needs someone in a different department lol

I don't want to leave PM but if we don't get this fixed before next bill date our phones will be cut off and I'll have no choice but to switch companies.

no point sticking around if I can't get it my account to update my CC.

lionspounce wrote:

been doing that since Friday, they can't help so sending it to another department, I've only had this trouble since PM changed to using Ever safe, yes I guess it is safe, so safe we can't get into our own accounts lol

HI @lionspounce 

they are the one with access to the system, if they cannot help, no one else can

just reply them and ask them for escalation

lionspounce

been doing that since Friday, they can't help so sending it to another department, I've only had this trouble since PM changed to using Ever safe, yes I guess it is safe, so safe we can't get into our own accounts lol

hI @lionspounce 

Please submit a ticket with CS agent and they will help with the login problem

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

lionspounce

I'm having the same problem and been since last Friday trying to get it fixed, I do forgot password and soon as i log in it says user locked out, so I get locked out after 1 try like wth is that!

opps should say this account is my sons which worked perfect, but mine and my husbands can't log in, I'm wanting to add new CC and I can't so our phones will be cut off on the 27th

if anyone can please help me I'd be happy 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lilsquaw75 

If the email exists then a Eversafe ID was created for your daughter then you will need to click on Forgot Password if you are trying to Log in on your computer or on the app.

IMG_0110.png

Albsie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What about the forgot password link? Have you tried that?

Need Help? Let's chat.