cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EverSafe 6 digit code

Checka223
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I am working with a CS agent and am trying to log into my account. After I enter my email address and password I get a screen that says "We've noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access. A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to phone number. We will need you to confirm this number".  The problem is that my phone was stolen and I can't receive the code to that number. Is there a way to get the code to go to my email address?

7 REPLIES 7

Checka223

thanks, I'll do that

Checka223

Thank you...I'll do that.

Checka223

That is the screen that's coming up. I tried hitting Resend Code several times and it doesn't work. I've also tried entering random numbers and still no luck.  Thanks for your help though...much appreciated. I will wait for a CS agent to get back to me.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Checka223 - Then just follow up with CS_Agent saying that there is no option for email backup.

Checka223

When I log in I am able to receive the verification code for log in to my email and after I enter that code is when I get the screen that says it wants to send another code to confirm full access. This screen has no option to indicate it's a trusted device.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Checka223 - If it shows with a screen not like what @Chalupa_Batman showed, that usually means that there isn't a fallback option for the 2FA verification code.

Does it show like this:

IMG_0208.png

Credits to @Nina1234 for this picture referencing this.

And does it only have "Resend Code" on where the "Didn't Get the code?" link is?

If so, please try hitting "Resend Code" multiple times or enter in random numbers and some people say that it will pop up with the "Send Another Security Code" with the email option.

If it doesn't do that please follow up with CS_Agent about email 2FA backup verification option isn't working / showing up.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Can’t get the 6 digit 2FA code to your phone?

First, sign into your account at www.publicmobile.ca and use the email you signed up with and the password. If it asks you for a 6 digit code, it will say at the top left CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.- Enter the 6- digit code sent to *********.  But it’s not working!!! As you see by the screenshot below, 1. Click the This is a trusted device. 2. Didn’t get the code? Click on that.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1711583865206.png

Then, the next window that pops up is this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1711583865237.png

Click on Send email. Here it will send you the 6 digit code to the email you registered with. This step is very important. Do not just copy and paste. Enter each digit using your keypad.

You should now be able to get into your account.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Need Help? Let's chat.