cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 821

Annis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unsuccessful registration of new account with P M with new phone #, no porting. Error code 821

7 REPLIES 7

@Annis did PM charge you?  if not, you don't need to wait for the ticket.  Try activate again using Incognito mode.  If you request porting, put in Account number

Annis

I have a ticket & sent in the info that the agent requested an hour ago & am waiting for activation. It's taking over an hour so far and I'm still waiting.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Unfortunately, your live chat has expired. Don't worry, our agents will still help you on your ticket on Community Private Message.

@Annis were you in contact with a CSA via a ticket?

Or, where you trying to use the online activation process: https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en ?

Doesn't quite matter now, sounds like you have a ticket in? Check your envelope at top right of community page to see INBOX/SENT Private Messages @Annis 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Unfortunately, your live chat has expired. Don't worry, our agents will still help you on your ticket on Community Private Message.

@Annis   are you requesting porting in phone number?  did you put in IMEI for the porting information?  If so, please try again by using Account number of the old provider and not IMEI.  IMEI could cause 821 error

And, before you try activation again, check your credit card and make sure PM did not charge you in your previous attempts

Annis

I used incognito mode - didn't help. I then used another computer without success.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Annis , please try again using incognito mode on your browser.  

Need Help? Let's chat.