cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enquire Suspended Account

fatehkhalsa72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didnt use a service for one n a half month as I was out of country. So now when I try to activate my account it showed me you need to pay your outstanding to activate your account. So that amount is due for previous month or what, I dont get them. Pls advice.

8 REPLIES 8

@fatehkhalsa72 

its doesn't matter if pay now and not use until 27 day
is will be still you have service on for 30 day,

@fatehkhalsa72 wrote:

@softechyou mean to say, If I pay the outstanding amount then it will be for my upcoming month not for the previous in which I didnt use the service, right

@fatehkhalsa72  you are absolutely correct

update:  Assuming you pay today, that would be used to cover your service between July 15 to August 13

fatehkhalsa72

@softechyou mean to say, If I pay the outstanding amount then it will be for my upcoming month not for the previous in which I didnt use the service, right

@fatehkhalsa72 wrote:

But I didnt use the service for a one n half month, so why would I pay for that period.

@fatehkhalsa72   no, you just paying the next 30 days, not before

fatehkhalsa72

But I didnt use the service for a one n half month, so why would I pay for that period.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just pay one month

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fatehkhalsa72   PM is prepaid, you just need to pay one month charge, which will cover from the day you pay (today if you pay now) and the next 29 days.  No need to pay for the time you didn't use

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@fatehkhalsa72 

because the service prepaid 30 day

Need Help? Let's chat.