cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Payment method will not work

Yusuf6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent
I recently got a new debit card and the old one on file expires and I forgot to update it so I did not end up being able to pay because the card on file was expired. I went to attempt to update my payment method online, and on the app and everytime it gives me the same message that something went wrong. I’m trying to pay but it won’t let me.

5 REPLIES 5

@Yusuf6 wrote:

Hi thanks for your help, what is PM Support and how do I open a ticket with them

@Yusuf6 PM Support is Public Mobile Customer Service.  You were showed how to connect with them 3 times now.

I'll reiterate, for a 4th 🙂 ...if I wasn't clear the first time, click @CS_Agent , then a new window will open, go to the right side and choose SEND A MESSAGE, this is how you private message customer support that are public employees.

@Yusuf6 wrote:

Hi thanks for your help, what is PM Support and how do I open a ticket with them

@Yusuf6   Since Chatbot ticket is not working, please message support directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Yusuf6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yusuf6 - we are not CS_Agents. Try clicking on that link you have in your post and then go to the right side and choose SEND A MESSAGE, this is how you private message customer support that are public employees.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yusuf6 

first, you might want to wait an hour as too many failed attampts would trigger a Fraud lock for 1 hour

When you go back to try, please use Incognito mode and see if it makes any difference

If it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support for them to further investigate.  Message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.