cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Internet Access and Concerns about the new system

TSK1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, did I just pick a bad time to add funds to my account or what is going on? Firstly, I had to sign in 3 times - I kept getting knocked off and having to start again, even when I was in the site. It took forever to load pages -  approximately 2 minutes per page. Are we just having growing pains and this will get better?

And then, I note something on the bottom of the page as the system is loading that reads: "analytics.tiktok.cam"? What is this all about? Is this the organization the US and other countries are concerned about for data mining, security, etc.? 

Change always make me nervous at the best of times and the tiktok stuff scares me. Do I have to start looking for another cellphone provider?

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TSK1 any chance you have another plugin/ extension that tries to connect to analytics.tiktok.com?

Yes , there was another post earlier about the site send some stats to another site, I cannot find that post but 8nam certain it wasn't tiktok

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TSK1 

you can add $$ to your account by dialing 611 to pay with on-file credit card, but you'll need to know your PM pin number.

Alternative is you can get payment vouchers and again dial 611 to add them to your account by dialing 611...no PM pin needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.