cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double deduction of minutes

Parv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

had an addon and active minutes in my plan. There was a double deduction or maybe the minutes didn't get credited this time since it shows that all of that is utilised in just 9 days and I have't made many calls.

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Parv wrote:

had an addon and active minutes in my plan. There was a double deduction or maybe the minutes didn't get credited this time since it shows that all of that is utilised in just 9 days and I have't made many calls.

If you have $10 or $15 plan and make a call to the U.S. using 200 or 400 minute long distance add-on, it.will use minutes of both plan and add-on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Parv wrote:

If you retrieve any voicemail, that will use up minutes in your plan.  Also keep in mind any calls made are rounded up to the nearest minute, ie: one minute and 20 seconds, will count as two minutes of calling.

You can opt to purchase the $5/500 Canada wide minutes to supplement your plan, these minutes roll over every month until used up.

If you still feel there was an error in the way the minutes are being deducted, then submit  a ticket via SIMon to moderators here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes issues arise when your account renews and the minutes don't get reset. Check your self serve account and if it looks like this happened to you, contact a moderator and they will fix it for you.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.