cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charging my card

Chelloooo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anybody know if there's any way to reverse this I don't know why but when I paid up my balance I owed it charged me twice and it's really the worst time ever since happen right now so any help would be appreciated

7 REPLIES 7

Chelloooo

Thanks all, I'm talking with support so hopefully this will get resolved quickly.... there goes all I had left in my account as of right now...that's the only reason I'm so annoyed by it 😞

Yall have a beautiful, and light filled day or if you're a night person, enjoy the moon light.

Peace and love ❤️ 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chelloooo 

Please note that any overcharge will remain as credit in your account that will apply to your next month’s bill. 
If you are tight on funds, you can contact a CS_Agent for a refund but it may take sometime to process.

@Chelloooo   It's just a good idea to check the account balance just in case, if there's no account balance for the extra charge, then you need to wait a couple of days to ensure it's not the double pending charge on the CC.

Chelloooo

But why would it be put as a credit? I am super bummed.... I only clicked to charge my card the one time.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chelloooo   Pending charges will sometimes post twice before the second charge gets dropped from the CC in couple of days.  You may also want to make sure the extra charge doesn't appear under the account balance in which case it will be used towards the next payment cycle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chelloooo  First check credit card is one charge pending and the other posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off .. if both are posted please message support for a credit 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chelloooo you sure one of the changes not just a pending charge?  Plesse check with the CC first.

If confirmed both real charges, please open ticket with support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.