cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged due to missed payment email

Kelbit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Like many on here I received a scary looking account suspension email today telling me that my Autopay failed and that I needed to log in immediately and pay or risk account termination. I logged in and paid my balance owing. However, upon inspection of my credit card statement it appears that I was actually charged yesterday, thus I've been double billed.

I would like to request a refund for the overpayment. Note that I have tried to submit a ticket but the ticket validation is failing, so it's not letting me submit it.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Kelbit

@AnonymousYep, I've been here a while, I'm one of the Fall 2016 promo hangers-on. I'll ping @CS_Agent since the ticket form doesn't seem to be accepting my account details. Cheers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kelbit : Ah. Then that would be reasonable to ask for a refund. You would likely get it well before your next renewal in 3 months. We would all prefer to keep money in our jeans for as long as possible. Since you've been here so long I'm sure you know the drill. Contact what are now called the CSA's.

Kelbit

I mean, sure, I could do that, but it's a three month billing cycle, so it's $134.40 that I was billed. Do I really want to give totally not Telus Public Mobile an interest free loan of a hundred and thirty bucks for three months?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Oh, my! There was bunch of similar posts today.

Email is incorrect! Either phishing or some error on PM's side.

Check your PM account. If you see additional payment you did today, you can leave it and it will be used for next renewal.

If you want actual refund on your credit card, contact CSA:

To contact CSA, there are 2 methods:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

- Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Be ready to provide account information to CSA to confirm your identity.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kelbit : Yes, if you're seeing at least that amount in your Available Funds then just leave it there for your next renewal. Refunds take weeks around here (common with many companies).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kelbit 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working,

just ignore,,

all customers getting those message the night before day of renewal.

on the date cycle payment is will automatically renewal.

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kelbit 

Since this is PM's fault (and a giant one at that, given how many people are affected in the forum), you can send a message to @CS_Agent to ask them to reverse the overpayment.

Need Help? Let's chat.