cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donate points transition data gift

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey Public Mobile, 

Is there any way we can donate our data gift to the needy I've got 30 GB  going to run out in 15 days and I'd like to put it to a better use.

10 REPLIES 10
Moved:

Discussion has gone off topic and is no longer specific to Public Mobile.

HI @EdN 

if you want to push for it, maybe you can ask support agent directly.  But I am almost certain it will be a No, so technically, you were right, you asked for nothing 🙂

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

EdN

I ask for nothing 

Wayworn

It’s just air waves - but if you feel that they may go to waste then just download some movies.

EdN

Sorry, it only occurred to me now, I use less than 1 GB a month in data. And I don't live my life on the phone. There's still 15 days for public mobile to do the right thing. I'm sure if the corporate weasels said hey we got 15 days to stick it to the loyal customers it would happen in a blink of an eye

HI @EdN 

that is an option, no contradiction.  Just start the streaming on the phone, put aside the phone and get on your life   🙂

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Donating is good

but you are not really donate points like what the title said.  You just want to donate the data and you kept for 135 days and found out you cannot use them all in another 15 days.  

Would be a much kinder act if you ask for this on day 1 instead

EdN

Not an option for me hTideGnow, I have a life to live.

EdN

Heartless bastards giving a data bonus they knew no one would be able to use and now denying it to the needy.

@CS_Agent

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @EdN 

PM never have ways to move money or addon from account to another account

The system is also simple, I don't think they will have a developer to start this little project

so, best to "waste" all your bonus data by downloading 4k Movies using mobile data 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.