cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does old loyalty points kick in ?

Deçu01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My rewards for references have kicked in the new points program, but I'm still waiting on my loyalty points to show up.

When are they going to kick in ?  And how will I get the points for the months you will have miss during the transition ?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@Meow wrote:

Anniversary points are added to account at anniversary... Same as $ on old reward system...

Loyalty reward credits were previously paid out every 30 days.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Anniversary points are added to account at anniversary... Same as $ on old reward system...

As @computergeek541 corrected, OLD rewards were credited every 30 days. If you had anniversary reward it was credited at every renewal. Same as referral and autopay rewards (and community rewards if any).

Deçu01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok so client who have anniversary in August are ok, but those who have it in April ... well to bad for them !  Niiiiice.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

there is no more monthly loyalty rewards.  You get 10 points for  Anniversary every year only 

for regular monthly, you only get the 5% back in points and the friend rewars in points.  

@Deçu01 wrote:

My rewards for references have kicked in the new points program, but I'm still waiting on my loyalty points to show up.

When are they going to kick in ?  And how will I get the points for the months you will have miss during the transition ?

You'll get 10 points in approximately a year.  There are no other points related to loyalty other than that.

Need Help? Let's chat.